Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sidney Merle SPARLIN, is celebrating his 100th Birthday today.

29 Jul 2010 - Andrew and Mary (Frances) Frances MEYER SPARLIN’s grandson, Sidney Merle SPARLIN, is celebrating his 100th Birthday today. If you know him or not, why don’t you wish him a Happy Birthday today, as his family is on FB and I’m sure they will pass your well wishes on to him. I hope the family will share photos of the big event soon as this is a major milestone.

29 Jul 2010 – Andrew and Mary (Frances) Frances MEYER SPARLIN’s granddaughter, Mary Juniatta (June) SPARLIN RANDLE, would have celebrated her 111th Birthday today. She married Unknown RANDLE and they had a daughter, Laura Gay RANDLE who was married to Unknown BURKHART. I have no additional information on this family line. Are you one of his descendants? Do you know their descendants? If so, please speak up.

29 Jul 2010 - Mary Sparlin would have celebrated her 83rd Birthday today. I do not know her ancestors or descendants. All I know is she was born 29 Jul 1927 in AR and she died Jul 1987 in AR. Does anyone know her or her family?

2 comments:

  1. June Randle is my great great aunt. She is the sister of my grandfather's mother Lillian Sparlin (Stelts). June's daughter Laura Gay is my grandfather's first cousin; however, they grew up nearly as brother and sister because they were both only children. Laura Gay married James (Jim) Burkhart. My grandfather is Leonard Paul Stelts. He married my grandmother, Frances Trapp Stelts and had 2 children: Michael Paul and my dad James Franklin. Uncle Mike has 2 children, Bret and Alexandra. My dad has my sister Nina Elizabeth and me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva,

    Thank you for the information, it helps a lot. Are you working on your family genealogy?

    Nice to meet you “Cousin”.

    David

    ReplyDelete